Cheek Fillers Specialist in Dearborn, MI
Do you want to smooth out wrinkles and fine lines on your cheeks? Cheek fillers can lift and enhance the cheek area to create a more defined bone structure. Cheek fillers are another dermal filler injection that creates volume within the targeted area which is above and around the cheekbones. Get a facial lift and rejuvenation without surgery with cheek fillers at Laser Duet. For more information contact us or book an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 15238 W Warren Ave Ste #A, Dearborn, MI 48126.
Table of Contents:
Cheek fillers are one of the most popular procedures recently with dermal fillers outside of other common fillers like lip fillers and Botox. If you are noticing aging wrinkles and fine lines, and the volume within your cheeks is becoming less, you want to see more plumpness and a lifted look with sharp structures with cosmetic injectables.
Cheek fillers use a dermal filler injection which provides a much more defined bone structure, and this is completed by injecting the dermal filler under the skin layer to create volume, the cheek filler then smooths out any wrinkles and fine lines that may also be visible.
When it comes to dermal fillers, there are many different options available that are FDA-approved for cheek fillers. These dermal fillers are highly recommended for the use of cheek fillers and other facial fillers. These facial fillers are temporary dermal fillers that are recommended due to their properties. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally produced substance found in our bodies that is also used in dermal fillers to provide a more natural look and make it smoother for the dermal filler to break down over time without any side effects.
Dermal fillers for cheeks provide many significant benefits, many of which include:
• Recovery for cheek fillers using dermal fillers provides one of the quickest ways to see volume within the cheeks and soon after returning to your regular activities
• Cheek fillers will often last several months to even a few years; however, if you end up changing your mind, you will need to wait until the cheek filler is absorbed into the body
• Cheek fillers are known to carry a low risk of any serious infections or complications
• While cheek fillers can be modified after insertion, they can only be modified to the fact that they are adding more volume and product
• Cheek fillers using dermal fillers are less expensive than similar products or treatments
• Dermal fillers are cheek fillers that are not only less invasive but also less expensive than that of plastic surgery
To prepare for your cheek filler appointment, our med spa professionals will outline many of the things you can do. One week before your treatment we ask that you stop using your blood-thinning over-the-counter medications.
The day of treatment will start off smoothly, we ask you to prepare with clean no makeup on the facial skin, if not do, it and relax during treatment.
Cheek fillers are available at Laser Duet like many other advanced aesthetic services with our trained physicians available. Many women and men will begin to get fillers, let alone cheek fillers as early as in their 20s. Often women who are getting treatments in their 20s are doing it as a way to not get their wrinkles or fine lines. While each time frame is different, it can help with future wrinkles and future lines. However, if your 20s are too early, we often see patients in their 30s and 40s getting dermal fillers.
Interested in cheek fillers? Feel free to contact us or book an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 15238 W Warren Ave Ste #A, Dearborn, MI 48126. We serve clients from Dearborn MI, Melvindale MI, River Rouge MI, Allen Park MI, Lincoln Park MI, Dearborn Heights MI, Ecorse MI, and surrounding areas!